Fit Body is a must thing in today’s time. Everyone wants that they’ll get a good postured body. To making your body fit and flexible exercises are the main components of it. People work very hard to make their body fit and flexible.
There are many exercises which are very helpful for abs. In this article, we’re going to talk about the top 5 exercises for getting perfect abs.
These exercises can be done at some and some are in the gym.
- The Plank variation:- This type of exercise is very helpful for making and faster. In this type of exercise you just had to follow the steps which are given below:-
Step 1:- Stand in a straight position and after that take pushups position on the ground.
Step 2:- Bend your kneeson the ground and fix this position for 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
This position concentrated your power on your abs which give a very good posture to your abs and as well as your body.
- Side Plank:- Side Plank is also a very great exercise for six-pack abs. Yes, this exercise is a type of plank variation but this exercise is a little bit different from the plank.
Side Plank is also done only for 30 seconds to 60 seconds. This exercise is a very effective exercise for abs. This exercise not only works for abs but also helps to built glutes, quads, hamstrings, inner/outer thighs, and your upper body.
Side Plank is an English version of the exercise of yoga which is named Vasisthasana in yoga. To do this exercise you just had to raise your top leg so that it is parallel to the ground.
- Reverse crunch:- Reverse crunch is also a very good exercise for the making of six-pack abs in our body. This exercise will help to Engage your lower abdomen and obliques. Lie on your back with your hands under your bum and bent your knees properly. Bring your legs up until they form a 90-degree angle. After that make 15-20 reps which are sufficient for one day.
- Vertical Leg Crunch:- This is also a very good exercise for making abs in your body. This exercise is said to be one of the best exercises for abs.
Lie on your back with your legs and up in the air, the knees must be slightly bent. Try to touch your ankles with your hands by contracting your abs, but keep that in mind that your chin should be off your chest. Repeat this for 12-16 reps.
- The Bicycle Crunch:- This exerciseis the last exercise on our list. This is also a great abs workout exercise which gives immediate results in just 15 days. This exercise is very common and easy exercise for abs. 20-30 reps daily will be sufficient.
Abs are the most attractive thing in a body which attract peoples towards your body. You must try these exercises that will give you quick results.